Some people think BGM is just about our Letters Library. Others think BGM is about our coaching program. Still others think BGM is just about Gorilla CRM software.
But we are so, so much more.
To that end, here is a list of all the things we as a company can do for you. It’s not an exhaustive list, but it’s enough for now. So here’s what you should do. Scan through the list and ask yourself, “Do I already have a tool to do this? Do I want the benefits that Bill Good Marketing can bring?”
And ask her to send you further information on any of the 40 items listed below. Or, click here to answer a few short questions about which items you want to know more about and which you want more help with.
So without further ado, here are:
40 Things Bill Good Marketing Can Do For You
We CAN save you time
Industry studies show that the one thing advisors want most of all is more time. While we can’t create more hours in the day, we can help you make better use of the time you have.
- Speedbuttons. There are over 300 Speedbuttons in our Gorilla software, and several more available on our website. Using these Speedbuttons can save you and your staff hundreds of hours of tedious work by making your most common business practices automated, routine, consistent, and simple.
- Model Week. Our Sample Model Week has been adopted by hundreds of advisors, who have found it invaluable in terms of maximizing the amount of sales contacts you can make in the time you have available.
- If our Sample Model Week doesn’t quite fit your business, our Success Coaches can help you customize it for your needs, or even create an entire new Model Week from scratch.
- Office Procedures. The Office Procedures available in Gorilla make sending routine messages, like Birthday, Anniversary, and Review letters, quick and easy. Just a few clicks every Friday and you’re done!
- Checklists. It’s a known fact that checklists make complex tasks (like preparing for an appointment, purifying your database, or assembling sales materials) much simpler and quicker to accomplish. We have over 30 checklists available, covering everything from basic organization to branding. We even have a checklist of all our checklists!
- Selection Rules. Have you ever needed a list of all your clients turning 70.5 so they can take out their RMDs? Have you ever needed a list of all prospects in a certain zip code who are interested in tax-advantaged income, so you can invite them to an upcoming seminar? Of course you have. Selection Rules make it quick and easy.
- Campaigns. Ever tried creating a new marketing campaign from scratch before? It takes hours, days, sometimes even weeks…and that’s before you even test it to make sure it works. Thankfully, you don’t have to. We have over 30 tried-and-tested campaigns that can be run at a moment’s notice.
- Remote Computer Operator Program. Data entry is a real time-killer. If you try and do it yourself, you might as well say goodbye to your family because you’ll be up all night, every night. A better option would be to hire an in-house CO, but then you have to train them. That takes more time. So why not hire one of our Remote Computer Operators? They are already trained, have complete mastery of the Gorilla software, and can get more accomplished in less time.
- Reports. We have dozens of reports pre-loaded into Gorilla, with many more available for download. Reports save you time because they prevent you from having to spend hours digging through your database for information you need. For example, let’s say you want a list of clients who haven’t been contacted in over 3 months. Instead of going through each client record at a time, just run the No Contact Report. It gives you a completely accurate list in about 10 seconds.
- Letter & script writing. Have you ever had a particular letter, invitation, or script kicking about in your head, but haven’t had the time to get it onto paper? We’ve got you covered! Our Success Coaches are happy to help you create custom letters, scripts, and invitations whenever you need. You don’t even have to pay extra for it, as we just the necessary time from the support hours you’ve already purchased.
We CAN help you keep what you’ve got
The first rule every business owner must follow is to keep what you’ve got. After all, it doesn’t matter how many new clients you bring in if an equal number are going out the door. Fortunately, we have the materials, processes, and strategies you need to both retain and engage your clients so that they will never, ever leave.
- No Contact Strategy. The number one complaint clients have is that they never hear from their financial advisor. Following our No Contact Strategy, you will never hear this complaint.
- Letters Library. The letters in our Library accomplish a lot of things. They help retain clients, generate immediate business, and find new assets. We have over 4,000 messages in our Letters Library to choose from, and are adding more all the time – about 100 new messages every year.
- Etiquette messages. The more goodwill you build up with your clients, the more rock-solid your relationship becomes. We have over 200 etiquette messages, for good times, bad times, and everything in between.
- Client retention formula. This special recipe is as good as anything Colonel Sanders ever came up with. By following the steps in the formula, you can all but guarantee your clients will stay with you through thick and thin – even in bad markets!
- Client engagement formula. This formula takes your relationship with clients to the next level. By making sure each client is engaged (as opposed to merely satisfied), you can get more assets, more referrals, more everything.
- Branding strategies. There are three brands or identities you must build up in the minds of your clients: expert advisor, good citizen, and trustworthy individual. We have strategies to help you accomplish all three.
- Find the Money campaign. This campaign helps you not only uncover new client assets you didn’t know about, but also enables you to learn about any new needs or issues your clients might have.
- Red Carpet process. This is a series of steps designed to help you onboard a new client in style by essentially “showering them with service.” But did you know we also have a version suitable for existing clients who have been with you for a long time?
- Handholding letters. When the markets get choppy or the economy tanks, clients get edgy, then nervous, and finally, frightened. This is when they are most liable to leave…unless you are there to hold their hand. Handholding letters are a great way to do this, and we release a new one just about every time there is disturbing news about the markets.
- Upcoming “Client Awareness” campaign. Sneak peak: later this year we will release a new campaign designed to help you show your clients all the things you do for them – so that they’ll never be tempted away by a competitor!
We CAN help you grow
Success in this industry means you should always be prospecting. We have everything you need to generate, develop, and close new leads.
- Lead generation campaigns. We currently have six lead generation campaigns – four direct mail, one cold calling, and one hybrid…with more in the works!
- Lead development processes. Our Lead Development Speedbuttons contain all the steps you need to ensure leads never fall through the cracks. Are you running them?
- Sales strategies. Selling is a step-by-step process intended to increase desire to own the benefits of your service to the point where that desire outweighs fear of change. My “Good Way to Sell” white paper will help you improve your process.
- Sales documents. Whether you need a good sales proposal template or a better way to present your credentials, we have all the documents you need to make your selling easier and more effective.
- 12-month referral strategy. Quit asking for referrals! I’ve come up with dozens of better ways to get referrals, and put them all together in a special strategy that you can implement in only 12 months.
- Cold calling strategies and scripts. Everything you need to generate more leads through cold calling.
- Campaign to target social connections and business contacts. Sometimes, your best future clients are your current social connections. But how do you turn them into prospects when you don’t want to break the social taboo against soliciting your friends? Our $50 Million Wilson campaign provides the answer.
- Strategic Partner Process & Checklist. Your clients aren’t the only source of referrals. Other professionals can be, too. Our new Strategic Partner Checklist shows you the steps you must take to turn other professionals into full-blown, referral-giving Strategic Partners.
- Guide to Producing Perfect Seminars and other seminar materials. Seminars are hard, and there’s a lot that goes into them. Our Guide to Producing Perfect Seminars (which, as far as I can tell, is unique in this industry), takes you through the entire process step-by-step, so that nothing is missed and no mistakes are made.
- Prospecting Readiness. I can’t tell you how many prospecting campaigns I’ve seen fail because proper infrastructure was not established. You won’t have that problem when you use our Prospecting Readiness
We CAN help you improve your practice
Face it—running a financial advisory business is hard in this day and age. There’s so much to know, so much to do, so much to keep track of. Fortunately, our System isn’t just about clients and prospects – it’s about helping you achieve personal success and satisfaction by making your job as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Business planning. Did you know about our special 2-Year Marketing Plan service? After chatting with you, we can help you create a road map that shows you what to do to get from where you are to where you want to be in only 2 years.
- Weekly Staff Meeting Agenda. This document brings order to your weekly staff meetings so you can get the most out of them.
- Employee Handbook. A solid employee handbook is essentially a dose of fire prevention. It contains numerous policies for your staff to follow to ensure efficiency, compliance, and coordination among team members.
- Database Purity checklist. Follow this document and your Gorilla database will be free of errors, redundancies, and information gaps.
- White papers. From transitioning to a fee-based advisor to establishing partnerships, I have personally written numerous white papers to provide you additional in-depth information on how to achieve your business objectives.
- Hiring information. Need to hire a new Sales Assistant, Service Assistant, or Computer Operator? We have everything you need, from tips on where to look, to sample ads and interview questions. In fact, our new, recently-updated 2016 Sales Assistant Hiring Pack is now available!
- Staging the Office Mini-Chart. This nifty document shows you how to create a visual brand for yourself and your business whenever a client or prospect comes to visit.
- Computer Operator Daily-Task Checklist. This powerful document – newly updated for 2016 – will boost your Computer Operator’s speed, productivity, and effectiveness.
- SA Daily Stats Worksheet. Sales is a numbers game. With this document, you and your Sales Assistant can determine whether you are in fact meeting your numbers…every day, every week, every month, every year.
- 110% Gorilla Chart. This is it: the master document. The holy grail. It contains everything you need to do to fully implement the System – and by doing so, double your production, work half as much…or achieve anything else you want.
Above all, remember this: if there’s ever anything you need in regards to client marketing, prospecting, or practice management, chances are you can find it in the Bill Good Marketing System. The System works if you do!