On this webinar, we’ll be unveiling some major updates to the System that you, as an advisor wanting to double production or work half as much, need to know.
The First Big Update: Technology
Frantz Widmaier, our CEO, will show you:
- Recent upgrades and enhancements to Gorilla 5, as well as the roadmap for the CRM’s next stage of development.
- An amazing new dripping tool to help you better stay in front of clients and prospects… while barely lifting a finger yourself!
- How Bill Good Marketing has begun utilizing artificial intelligence to help you connect with and sell to more prospects than ever before.
The Second Big Update: Coaching
In the last twelve months, we’ve made some major upgrades to the way we coach and teach our clients. Matt Hicken, who oversees both our Success Coaches and our advanced training options, will brief you on these upgrades and how you can best utilize them. He’ll reveal:
- The latest and most important enhancements to our Document Library, including new resources to help you with your seminars, referral marketing, and prospecting.
- Our New-in-2023 slate of advanced training options. (Advisors who practice technical analysis, you definitely do not want to miss this!)
- New online training for you and your team members!
The Third Big Update: Content
Finally, Matthew Bailey, our Head Writer, will officially release what he’s been working on for the past few months. That includes:
- THREE new seminar packages, including presentations, scripts, and invitations.
- THREE new eBooks to help boost both your Monthly Drip and your prospecting campaigns.
- DOZENS of new, previously unreleased letters.
- And finally, a NEW form of content that we have never had before in the 40+ year history of our company.
In addition, Frantz, Matt, and Matthew will also preview what the rest of 2023 will look like here at Bill Good Marketing.
The information you learn will factor heavily into your own business planning. It’s also an opportunity to get your questions answered. In fact, if you only watch one webinar this year, make it this one.